- You are strongly encouraged to preview the course.
- The course is in no way patrolled or reviewed for
snow safely or avalanche danger before the race. At
all times you are on the course at your own risk!
- The Friends Hut is not available for day use at
any time. Overnight stays require a fee and reservations.
Call the 10th Mountain Division Hut system for information.
- There is no track set on the Skyland Golf Course
until the race, please do not trespass there.
- The groomed Nordic Trails in the Crested Butte area
require a trail pass that can be obtained at the Crested
Butte Nordic Center on 2nd and Whiterock.
- Please stay on Brush Creek Road at all times and
respect the private property that is on either side
of the road. This private property extends almost
all the way to the first creek crossing.